Register now for the University of Sheffield Careers Service ‘Inclusive Futures’ Fair.
This flagship event, will enable you:
– promote your graduate, placement and internship opportunities
– search and reach out to students by department, year and even skill set
– showcase your inclusive recruitment practices
– join career insight panel sessions highlighting occupations and industry sectors
– host optional dedicated webinars
– chose a package of extras to suit you
To maximise student participation our event will take place over 5 days: 26 – 30 October 2020 but you do not have to participate on all 5 days!
Our bespoke fair platform is very flexible, allowing you to schedule your ‘live’ activities at times that suit you, while promoting your organisation and your opportunities for the duration of the event. So whether you can commit 1 hour every day or just on the one day, students will still be able to access your profile and apply.Find out more about our flagship virtual careers fair on our web page or do contact firstname.lastname@example.org